Friday, May 07, 2004

As you may or may not know, the Chronicle published a blurb about Nudge fest in yesterday's issue and mentioned In Flagrante, erroneously accusing Scott Von Doviak of making it. (see link for more info on Mr. Von Doviak)

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/author-1251/

This is what I wrote to the Chronicle:

Correction to the Nudge Micro Digital Film
Festival story on page 60 of the May 7, 2004 Chronicle.

Courtney Fitzgerald accuses Scott Von Doviak of making the feature In Flagrante in Steve Mims' 1998 class. I write to clear his name and take full responsibility for writing and directing said movie.

I don't know how this rumor got started as Steve's press release and flyer clearly name me as the culprit and he swears up and down that when called and questioned about the Von Doviak attribution, he set the caller straight and gave them my full name.

Thanks. I hope this clears things up.

I thought you folks might enjoy this.

No comments: